Our Response to Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Update Friday 17th December, 2021
From 5am Friday 17th December, 2021 the Public Health and Social Measures Linked to Vaccination Status Direction (‘Direction’) will take effect. See the Direction HERE
Unvaccinated people will be unable to attend hospitality venues such as hotels, pubs, clubs, taverns, bars, restaurants or cafes. This includes patrons, employees and contractors. The Direction is made under the Public Health Act 2005 (Qld) and is Queensland law which must be followed. This includes the Warehouse and all of our bars, restaurant and function facilities.
Who must be vaccinated?
- All people entering and remaining in the venue and any of it’s onsite facilities aged 16 years and over will need to be fully vaccinated. This includes patrons, employees and contractors who must all check-in using the Check In Qld App and show proof of their vaccination status or exemption.
- A person is considered fully vaccinated when they have had two doses of a TGA approved vaccine.
- A person with a medical exemption to being vaccinated (a medical contraindication) can also enter and is considered the same as a vaccinated person.
What does proof of vaccination or evidence of a medical contraindication include?
Both proof of vaccination or evidence of a medical contraindication can be either printed or electronic. These include:
- a written confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination given to the person, such as a record of vaccine card
- vaccination information displayed on the Check in Qld app
- a COVID-19 digital certificate or printed vaccination certificate from the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) – Information about the AIR can be found HERE
- an online or printed immunisation history statement for COVID-19, including confirmation of a medical contraindication
- an International COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
Note: a standard medical certificate is not acceptable proof of a medical contraindication. A legally qualified medical practitioner is required to complete the medical exemption form and record this on the Australian Immunisation Register.
See the following examples of what acceptable evidence of vaccination or medical exemption may look like HERE
In addition there are also the handwritten COVID-19 Record of Vaccination cards – see examples HERE
We thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to welcoming you.
Update Monday 29th March, 2021
In response to the Queensland Government’s latest announcement on Monday 29th March regarding the three day lockdown, we will be temporarily closing our doors.
We hope to reopen as soon as possible. Please keep an eye out on our social media pages for updates and please stay safe and continue to look after each other.
The Warehouse Team
Update Saturday 22nd August, 2020
This morning the QLD Government announced new restrictions that have come into immediate effect. We would like to reassure our guests that these restrictions only apply to public gatherings in parks and at private residences. They do not apply to licensed venues that are operating under a COVID-Safe plan, which includes us.
The health, safety and wellness of our guests and staff remains our greatest priority and we are committed to comply with our industry COVID-Safe plan, which we have been doing so since it was introduced on the 3rd July, 2020.
We’d like to reassure you that we are well and truly open for business and are taking bookings for functions, events and weddings. We look forward to welcoming you again soon at the Warehouse.
The Warehouse Team